- Anu Lepp Application of IT solutions in paper history research on the example of watermark databases
- Mari Sarv
- Raivo Kelomees The 1990s’ rescue mission of the multimedia of artists: possibilities of digital conservation and archiving
- Maive Mürk
- Vahur Puik
- Mare Kõiva, Andres Kuperjanov Academic open-access journals: where to next?
- Marin Laak, Marju Mikkel Cooperation project of Estonian high literature digitization
- Ülo Treikelder TEELE or ‘Tartu in Fiction’: Database of Tartu Public Library
- Kaisa Kulasalu Interactive map of the memoryscapes of national parks
- Hembo Pagi RTI: Reflectance Transformation Imaging
The seminar publication was compiled and edited by: Kaisa Kulasalu, Mari Sarv
English translations: Kait Tamm
Language editor: Kadri Tamm
The compiling and editing of the publication was enabled by the support for the research collections and the institutional research funding IUT 22-4 provided to the Estonian Folklore Archives of Estonian Literary Museum
by the Estonian Ministry of Education and Research.
Translations were financed by the Cultural Endowment of Estonia.