4-6 December 2019, National Library of Estonia, Tallinn, Estonia
The theme of the DH Estonia 2019 conference is the use of digital cultural heritage, especially in the field of education. We are witnessing the new habits and behaviours of contemporary internet users in the wide variety of digital environments. Users have become producers, taking over the production of online content.
September 26–28, 2018, University of Tartu, Estonia
The conference seek to share knowledge and support co-operation in digital humanities in Estonia and internationally. The main focus was on applications and tools for working with textual data, but not only.
November 1–3, 2017, Tartu, Estonia
Wikimedia Estonia, Estonian Society of Digital Humanities, CAA Estonia and other partners organised a 2-day conference and 1-day graduate school seminar with the title „Open licenses, open content, open data: tools for developing digital humanities” . The event took place under the auspices of the Estonian Presidency of the Council of the EU.
Previous digital humanities events in Estonia
- Conference on translingual and transcultural digital humanities
October 19-21, 2015, Estonian Literary Museum
- Intensive graduate seminar “Digital Archives and Humanities: From Memory Curation to Innovation” at the Estonian Institute of Humanities, Tallinn University, June 10-11, 2015
- Workshop “Re-use of digital heritage” at the Estonian Open Air Museum, March 11-12, 2015
- Seminar “Estonian Digital Humanities 2014” at the Estonian Literary Museum, October 27-28, 2014
- Seminar “Digital Humanities in Estonia 2013” at the Estonian Literary Museum, October 25, 2013