Thank you very much for your inspiring presentations and your contribution to the conference “Open licences, open content, open data: tools for developing digital humanities” in Tartu, Estonia. The talks opened up complex themes connected with openness in digital humanities in thought-provoking ways.
To finalise our project, we are gathering feedback from the conference participants. The focus of the feedback project is on the general awareness of open licences (Public Domain, Creative Commons licences, etc), and the potential of open platforms and other resources.
Please take a moment to fill this feedback form.
Also we ask estonian speaking participants to take part of the following test.
The next DHE conference will take place in autumn 2018.
Thank you and see you soon at the next DH events!
All the best,
DHE 2017 organising team
The conference will begin tomorrow and we have some organisational details to share with you before we meet:
- First, bus to the conference site (at the Estonian National Museum, Muuseumi tee 2) will leave tomorrow morning at 9 from hotel Dorpat (Soola 6). The bus will also take you back to town at 18:30. On Thursday, the bus leaves from Dorpat hotel at 8:45 and will return 18:15.
- Tomorrow it will be possible to take part in excursions at the Estonian National Museum (Echo of the Urals and Encounters) at 9:20 – both excursions take up to 25 participants and are free of charge.
- On Wednesday you are all welcome to the opening reception that takes place at the Estonian Literary Museum (Vanemuise 42) at 19:30.
See you tomorrow,
Our conference programme is now finalised, have a look.
Please register before October 25th.
Call for papers for the conference is now closed. Thank you for all who sent their abstracts. All the presenters have been notified.
- visual data
- open data
- wiki platforms
- open licences across Europe
- goals and results of dh in higher education
Submit a proposal that contains your full name, institutional and disciplinary affiliation, the title of your paper and an abstract of 200-250 words.
Participation fee of the conference is 19 EUR.
The language of the conference is English.
Graduate school programme with workshops will take place on November 3.
First 100 registrants will get the free accommodation!
Send your proposals by September 30 to: email@example.com
Authors will be informed about the acceptance of their submission by October 6, 2017.
The event is supported by the the Government Office of Estonia in collaboration with the National Foundation of Civil Society, European Union under the European Regional Development Fund (ASTRA project of Estonian Literary Museum EKMDHUM, the Centre of Excellence in Estonian Studies).
The event takes place under the auspices of the Estonian Presidency of the Council of the EU.