We invite proposals for a paper, poster or workshop. In your proposal, please submit your full name, institutional and disciplinary affiliation, the title and abstract of your paper. The working language of the conference is English.
Our themes include:
- Digital collections of cultural heritage and their innovative usage
- Perspectives of cultural analytics as a source of transdisciplinary knowledge
- Transforming handwritten documents to machine-readable text
- The usage of digitised collections of GLAM institutions (galleries, libraries, archives, museums)
- Methodologies for analysing digital memory documents and data
- Digital memory data modelling, visualisation and presentation
- Usage of cultural heritage sources in creating digital tools for education
- Use of crowdsourcing in creating museum collections
- User in archives and his/her expectations
- Personal digital storytelling and heritage collections
- Questioning the borders of literature
- Digital narration and cultural heritage resources
Presentations may include:
- Short papers (abstract max 1 000 words)
- Long papers (abstract max 1 500 words)
- Multiple-paper panels (500-word abstracts + 500-word overview)
- Post-conference workshops and tutorials (proposal max 1 500 words)
Deadline extended! The new deadline for submitting abstracts and multiple-paper panel proposals is 11:59 pm GMT on 1 August 2019. Please submit the abstracts and proposals at firstname.lastname@example.org
Presenters will be notified of acceptance by 16 August 2019.
Registration opens on 2 September 2019.